"Shoosh, The First Civilization in these area" Shush by vahiddavoodi
Shush Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 15 photos
The very first civilization which has ever lived in Iran was The Shoosh Civilization.
8000 years ago, there was a civilization which lived in today's Khoozestan, their name was "Shoosh Civilization," or in English "Susa Civilization." So far this has been reported as the oldest civilization which have ever existed on Earth. By civilization, we mean civilized city government or city state or Empire or Kingdom or any type of local civilized system. Archeologists divide time periods & discoveries of Shoosh, into two periods: Period One & Period Two. These periods are based on Geological Layers which the fossils & other material has been found in them, layer one & two which are on top of one another. Archeologists were digging in Shoosh since 1897 by "Jan Morgan" the French Archeologist, all the way until the present day. Dr. Scheil was also another valuable archeologist who dedicated a lot on uncovering the secrets of Shoosh.
vahiddavoodi's Related Pages
Shush Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Ancient Town Called Shush..."
- "Shoosh, The First Civilization in these area"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shush
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Shush?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shush
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iran Intro, 60 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 52 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esfahan Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kish Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shahrud Intro, 23 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashan Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yazd Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Takht-e-Jamshid Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gorgan Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Ostan-e Kerman Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos