"TUS,THE CITY OF IRANIAN POET, FERDOUSI" Tus by vahiddavoodi
Tus Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 72 photos
ferdousi Greatest Iranian patriot poet, Shakespeare of Iran, who revived Persian Language, & did not let Arabs destroy our beloved Persian Language. He wrote the masterpiece "Shahnameh" or book of kings. Not a single word of Arabic & none Persian has been used in this book. We owe Ferdousi our language.
Khayam, if you are intoxicated with wine, enjoy!
If you are seated with a lover of thine, enjoy!
In the end, the Void the whole world employ
Imagine thou art not, while waiting in line, enjoy!
In life devote yourself to joy and love
Behold the beauty of the peaceful dove
Those who live, in the end must all perish
Live as if you are already in heavens above.
The Shahnameh or The Epic of Kings is one of the definite classics of the world. It tells hero tales of ancient Persia.... more travel advice
vahiddavoodi's Related Pages
Tus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tous, Revive of Persian"
- "TUS,THE CITY OF IRANIAN POET, FERDOUSI"
- "Toos in Pictures"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tus
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Tus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tus
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iran Intro, 60 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 52 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esfahan Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kish Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shahrud Intro, 23 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashan Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yazd Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Takht-e-Jamshid Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gorgan Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Ostan-e Kerman Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos