Egypt Restaurant Tips by Beograd
Egypt Restaurants: 197 reviews and 124 photos
This place was very good. It is on the Nile, so you get to enjoy both the food and this beautiful river. It's called "Anubis" and it is in Luxor. It is most likely that you will be taken here by your guide if you are on a day trip to Luxor, as I have noticed here on VT that a few people have been here on the same occasion :).
I can't actually recommand anything here, because I was extremly sick that whole day, and wasn't eating anything, just drinking lot's of water. But, the others in the group had reassured me that the food is very tasty.
Lunch or a dinner in the bedouine village is a must when you go on a safari! The food is fantastic and so tasty... It is based on chicken and rice mostly therefore it's very light. Just what you need in the desert! And once again: DO NOT FORGET TO BRING WATER
Directions: Somewhere in the desert?!
Food in Egypt might seem a bit different than what you are used to, but it is delicious. As in every other touristic place, they adjust their national kitchen to european taste, but they do not change it entirely. Leaving the Red Sea without trying sea food would be a complete nonsence. It is cheep and delicious.
Price Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (24)
Beograd's Related Pages
Egypt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGYPT - DECODING THE PAST"
- "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
- "Small pieces of a beautiful dream"
- "Another point of view on history of Egypt"
- "Paul2001's Egypt Page"
- "Nile Cruise- experience the Pharaonic times &Sharm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egypt
- Hotels in Egypt
- Transportation in Egypt
- Nightlife in Egypt
- Restaurants in Egypt
- Shopping in Egypt
- Warnings and Dangers in Egypt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egypt
- 111 Reviews
- 143 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egypt
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 40 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hohenschwangau Intro, 28 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hurghada Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos
- Egypt Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Luxor Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Germany Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Italy Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos