"Harburg" Harburg by Beograd
Harburg Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 51 photos
Harburg is a small place in Bayern. I have recently visited it while staying at friends in Gosheim. There isn't much I can tell you about this place, simply fro the reason that i don't know anything about it, except that there is a beautiful Medieval castle that you just have to see if you are in the area. Apart from the castle (die Berg), the Harburg itself looks like an adorable little town with marvelous old houses.
The little town of Harburg was nothing spectacular but charming in it's own was. Like most of Germanys towns near... more travel advice
This well was originally 129 meters deep! On left, you can see Baker's Building and the corner that you see on the right... more travel advice
Beograd's Related Pages
Harburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The fortress of Harburg"
- "Harburg at Romantic Road"
- "Harburg, a castle and me"
- "Harburg --- Along the Romantic Road"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harburg
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Harburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harburg
Photos in HarburgSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 40 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hohenschwangau Intro, 28 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hurghada Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos
- Egypt Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Luxor Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Germany Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Italy Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos