"Beyond your imagination" Herceg-Novi by Beograd

Herceg-Novi Travel Guide: 179 reviews and 414 photos

Plava spilja "The Blue Hole"

Yes, this place really exists on Earth. This is a place you can reach only by boat. You have to wait for a wave to enter the place, and watch your head!

The Blue Hole

And this is what you get!!!

The little heads belong to my friends from the office :-0 They all acted like children when they saw this spot. What am I sayng they?! We were all like kids!!!

• Last visit to Herceg-Novi: Aug 2002
  • Intro Updated Sep 12, 2003

• wcph's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2005 at 4:04 AM

Thank you for visiting my homepage. I will be traveling in Montenegro this June and likely to pass through Herceg Novi. I find your tips and photos very useful.

• travelife's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2004 at 1:27 PM

very informative page. Thanks for sharing.

• KonstantinII's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2004 at 7:50 AM

Vidim tu neke kalkulacije sa Sretenom! ;o))) Evo imam i ja sad tipove, pa mozda dobijemo i "5"! ;o) Srecan odmor!!!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2004 at 12:48 AM

Wonderful pictures. I drove through Herceg-Novi, years ago, on the way back from Greece to France but it was too fast and I don’t remember much of it. A future travel (next year ?) will be for Montenegro and Serbia. I’ll use your tips. Thanks !

• basstbn's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2004 at 6:42 AM

Very, very nice. Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures of a lovely locale.

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2004 at 9:07 AM

a lovely spot in rep. of montenegro...i love the blue hole! :-)

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2004 at 10:18 PM

these pictures are just beautiful Nina ,what a great ,looks like so much history here. I really like this page Nina ,and the adriatic sea looks soo inviting .

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2004 at 2:46 AM

Indeed dear Nina, there are places like Herceg Novi were words are useless, photos can discribe itselves ten thousand times more than words can do some times, great page ;-))

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2004 at 1:46 AM

This place looks so intriguing, and lots to see. Thanks for telling us about it.

• babar_1's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2004 at 1:38 AM

What an interesting page. extremely wonderful pics and tips. thanx :-))

Beograd

“We have hundreds of lifes, but only one worth remembering!”

Badges & Stats in Herceg-Novi

Have you been to Herceg-Novi?

Latest Activity in Herceg-Novi