"Kragujevac" Top 5 Page for this destination Kragujevac by Beograd

Kragujevac Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 252 photos

This little town in the heart of Serbia is very special and dear to me. My Mother grew up here and my Uncle and Grandmother still live here. It has changed a lot since my childhood and it is hard for me to recognize it anymore... I guess this is the reason why I don't have to many pictures on this page. Eversince my Grandfather died, it is harder and harder to cope with a ll those changes. Mostly because he was the one that I used to explore this town as a child... All those long walks with him and my Mom, the history, the stories...

This one is dedicated to my Grandfather.

• Last visit to Kragujevac: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Mar 22, 2007

• Aug 27, 2010 at 3:58 AM

Great page Nina, I'm german living in Spain now, don't have words for this, hope one day I can go to see Kragujevac with that I have a special relationship and see all these places, like to do that since 26 years.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2007 at 9:14 AM

Your front picture is amazing! I discover in your tips that it reminds such a horrible tragedy! In France, all the population of the village of Oradour was burned in the church by the Nazis.

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2006 at 5:22 AM

Very moving, especially as my grandfather's grave (from WWI) is in Europe and I haven't been able to see it yet.

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2005 at 9:52 AM

Fantastic page Nina !!! Kragujevac is town where I was born :)

Beograd Visits Here Frequently!

Beograd

“We have hundreds of lifes, but only one worth remembering!”

Badges & Stats in Kragujevac

Have you been to Kragujevac?

Latest Activity in Kragujevac