"How beautiful it must have looked..." Pompeii by Beograd
Pompeii Travel Guide: 980 reviews and 2,702 photos
Visiting Pompei was one of the things I looked forward the most this summer. I love visiting historical sights and after seing remains of Ancient Greece, Egypt, Roman Empire was next on my list. What I didn't know is that Pompei was not part of this Empire, but it was independant.
Those of you who have seen my Egypt pages, know that I love pillards. But, they are pretty stunning you must addmit... more travel advice
The basic color is aways red and the picture is tiny and in the centre. It's especially interesting how all those... more travel advice
Beograd's Related Pages
Pompeii Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The wonderful Roman town of Pompei"
- "The Dead City"
- "Striding across Pompei"
- "Frozen in time"
- "The Uncovered City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pompeii
- Hotels in Pompeii
- Transportation in Pompeii
- Nightlife in Pompeii
- Restaurants in Pompeii
- Shopping in Pompeii
- Warnings and Dangers in Pompeii
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pompeii
- 21 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pompeii?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pompeii
Photos in PompeiiSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Belgrade Intro, 40 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hohenschwangau Intro, 28 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hurghada Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 31 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos
- Egypt Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Luxor Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Germany Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Italy Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos