"Tallinn my hometown!" Tallinn County by heitim
Tallinn County Travel Guide: 1,006 reviews and 1,871 photos
Tallinn is very beautiful city on the Baltic Sea. Our oldtown is fantasic and you must visit some handycraft shops. Pirita is must see place and if you want to see how lives an ordinary estonian then visit Nõmme or our "stonecity" Mustamäe.
- Pros:Cheap entertainment and food. Old town. Airport and railway almost in citycentre
- Cons:Watch your pocket in oldtown and don't be very temperament there :-)
- In a nutshell:If you want to party then you must choose between Tallinn or Ibiza. But here we have most beautiful people in the universe
heitim's Related Pages
Tallinn County Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My good, old home town"
- "A Brit's guide to Tallin"
- "The capital of Estonia"
- "tallinn (reval) estonia"
- "The Noble City of Tallinn"
- "Tallinn, the city will never be the same"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tallinn County
- Hotels in Tallinn County
- Transportation in Tallinn County
- Nightlife in Tallinn County
- Restaurants in Tallinn County
- Shopping in Tallinn County
- Warnings and Dangers in Tallinn County
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tallinn County
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tallinn County?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tallinn County
Photos in Tallinn CountySee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 19 photos, 4 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gibraltar Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phuket Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Crete Island Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Banus Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fuengirola Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Málaga Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.