"My Home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Gateshead-on-Tyne by Lynsey-Jane
Gateshead-on-Tyne Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 62 photos
Gateshead is where I grew up. I have seen many changes in Gateshead lately, most of them good.
Recently Gateshead made a joint bid with Newcastle for European Capital of Cultre, and while it did not win, there are many new and old cultural sites to visit here.
Currently under construction on the Gateshead Quayside is the Sage music centre. This will house educational facilities... more travel advice
The Gateshead Millenium Bridge is the world's first rotating bridge. The bridge is a footpath and cycleway linking the... more travel advice
Lynsey-Jane's Related Pages
Gateshead-on-Tyne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home town"
- "Must be talking to an angel (of the north)"
- "Home of the Angel of the North!"
- "Gateshead - The other side of the Tyne"
- "Tyneside-where else is there to be ??"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gateshead-on-Tyne
- Hotels in Gateshead-on-Tyne
- Restaurants in Gateshead-on-Tyne
- Shopping in Gateshead-on-Tyne
- See All...
Explore the World
- East Hampton
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Nicodemus Hotels
- State of Gujarat
- Grand Haven
- Curepe Hotels
- Scheveningen Hotels
- Province of Aurora
- Fukui Hotels
- Verdun-sur-Meuse Hotels
- Distrito de Lisboa
- Negeri Kedah
- Cape Kaliakra Hotels
Badges & Stats in Gateshead-on-Tyne
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gateshead-on-Tyne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gateshead-on-Tyne
Photos in Gateshead-on-TyneSee All Photos (5)
- New York City Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Orlando Intro, 32 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gateshead-on-Tyne Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos