"Northland" Top 5 Page for this destination Northland by IcemanNZL
Northland Travel Guide: 684 reviews and 1,506 photos
The Northland of New Zealand ranging from Auckland in the southern part to Cape Reinga in the north is a place to lay back and enjoy the stunning views, great beaches and a variety of water activities or walking tracks.
The Bay of Islands are a spectacular area to do all of these things. Dolphin watching, tramping through unspolied native forests, camping out on a golden sand beach or just sitting back and watching the world go by to name a few.
My trip in January 2004 was a short but fun filled trip. I feel that i could have spend months up there visiting evey little coastline and bay i could find...maybe another time.
- Pros:Great weather, great beaches. Good time for all
Tane Mahuta is believed to be the lifegiver - all living creatures are his children. This is the largest living Kauri... more travel advice
In Opononi there is a monument to Opo the friendly dolphin that in 1955 came to Opononi and let children ride on his... more travel advice
IcemanNZL's Related Pages
Northland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Auckland To Cape Reinga"
- "Huge Kauri Forests, Endless Beaches and History"
- "Northland, New Zealand."
- "BEAUTIFUL NORTHLAND"
- "Northland and Cape Reinga."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Northland
- Hotels in Northland
- Transportation in Northland
- Nightlife in Northland
- Restaurants in Northland
- Shopping in Northland
- Warnings and Dangers in Northland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Northland
- 25 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Northland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Northland
Top 10 Pages
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northland Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Russell Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Wellington Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Waitangi Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Paihia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Macao Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos