"Cape Reinga - Top of New Zealand" Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga by IcemanNZL
Cape Reinga Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 160 photos
Cape Reinga is the top of New Zealand. Well its not really. It is the Northern most point which is easily reachable.
The views from Cape Reinga are breath-taking with steep cliffs that fall into the sea.
Off the Cape is the place where the two seas meet, Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean. In stormy weather the waves can grow to 20 metres high.
- Pros:Beautiful surroundings.
Next to the Cape Reinga lighthouse there is an AA (Automobile Association) road sign, dont worry you wont be run over by... more travel advice
IcemanNZL's Related Pages
Cape Reinga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The end of the world"
- "Cape Reinga and Spirits Bay"
- "Cape Reinga - Top of New Zealand"
- "Rerenga Wairua"
- "Cape Reinga , the top end of NZ."
- "Cape Reinga."
- "Cape Reinga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape Reinga
- Hotels in Cape Reinga
- Transportation in Cape Reinga
- Restaurants in Cape Reinga
- Shopping in Cape Reinga
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape Reinga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Reinga
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Cape Reinga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Reinga
Photos in Cape ReingaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northland Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Russell Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Wellington Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Waitangi Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Paihia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Macao Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos