"Auckland - City of Sails" Auckland by IcemanNZL
Auckland Travel Guide: 1,045 reviews and 2,313 photos
Auckland, "City of Sails" my home city. Auckland has a lot to offer all generations of people, from white sand beaches to a fall off the skytower.
Auckland is build on an isthmus of many volcanoes separating two harbours. The Waitemata Harbour to the east opens to the Hauraki Gulf and Pacific Ocean. The Manukau Harbour to the west offers many estuaries and surf beaches.
You can take a cruise out to one of the idyllic islands in the Hauraki Gulf or indulge yourself in Auckland's shopping and cuisine. The choice is yours.
IcemanNZL's Related Pages
Auckland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Auckland"
- "AUCKLAND - CITY OF SAILS"
- "Between Rainforest and Traffic Jam"
- "Auckland - City of Sails."
- "Auckland Area Views"
- "Auckland - City of Sails"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Auckland
- Hotels in Auckland
- Transportation in Auckland
- Nightlife in Auckland
- Restaurants in Auckland
- Shopping in Auckland
- Warnings and Dangers in Auckland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Auckland
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Auckland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Auckland
Top 10 Pages
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northland Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Russell Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Wellington Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Waitangi Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Paihia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Macao Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos