"Paihia - Gateway to the Beautiful Bay of Islands" Paihia by IcemanNZL
Paihia Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 294 photos
Paiihia is a busy seaside town situated about 240km north of Auckland.
Paihia is the main tourist centre in the Bay of Island and during the summer months is packed with tourists from all over the world. offering a wide variety of accomadation and activities for visitors.
Paihia is the departure point for a magnatude of places, sea trips around the Bay of Islands, coach trips to Cape Reinga and Ninety-Mile Beach and the Kauri Forests.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery and friendly people.
- In a nutshell:Great place to visit
Saltwater Cafe and Bar is the Saltwater Lodges Bar / Night club. Most of the backpackers that stay here use this club to... more travel advice
IcemanNZL's Related Pages
Paihia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paihia: Heaven in the Bay of Islands"
- "Going to the Bay of Islands !"
- "Paihia - Bay of Islands"
- "Bay of Islands"
- "A booming place with nowhere to go"
- "New Zealand.- Northland coast,Russell and Paihia."
- "Paihia - Gateway to the Beautiful Bay of Islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paihia
- Hotels in Paihia
- Transportation in Paihia
- Nightlife in Paihia
- Restaurants in Paihia
- Warnings and Dangers in Paihia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paihia
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Paihia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paihia
Photos in PaihiaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northland Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Russell Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Wellington Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Waitangi Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Paihia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Macao Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos