"Wellington - New Zealand's Capital" Wellington by IcemanNZL
Wellington Travel Guide: 604 reviews and 1,334 photos
Wellington, the capital of New Zealand. Wellington is situated at the bottom of New Zealand's North Island.
Perched on the edge of a spectacular harbour, circled will towering hills. Wellington is a very compact city but offers scenic beauty, arts and culture and great shopping.
Wellington's waterfront is the site of the Te Papa Museum with exhibits on leading edge technology and stories about New Zealand and its people.
Although Wellington has roughly half the population of Auckland it is a energetic city with attitude, glorious views and excitment for everyone.
Trekkers Hotel / Motel is a great place to stay for a budget holiday, we stayed in a spacious motel type room, that... more travel advice
Mt Victoria summit is about 700ft above sea level, giving a panoramic view of Wellington, surrounding hills and looking... more travel advice
IcemanNZL's Related Pages
Wellington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Capital on Shaky Hills and wind-swept Seas"
- "Wellington - Capital of New Zealand"
- "Raffish and Energetic - Quirky and Agreeable"
- "WELLINGTON - The Capital of our country."
- "wellington, nz"
- "Makara Beach"
- "Windy Wellington"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wellington
- Hotels in Wellington
- Transportation in Wellington
- Nightlife in Wellington
- Restaurants in Wellington
- Shopping in Wellington
- Warnings and Dangers in Wellington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wellington
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Wellington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wellington
Photos in WellingtonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northland Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Russell Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Wellington Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Waitangi Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Paihia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Reinga Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Macao Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos