"Beautiful north" Galicia by Christina1881
Galicia Travel Guide: 1,379 reviews and 4,302 photos
We - my boyfriend and I - stayed at the Hotel Los Abetos in Santiago de Compostela, and from there we went around visiting several places in Galicia, such as Finisterre, Estrada, Vigo, ... etc.
The north of Spain is so much more green and fertile than the south that I know so well, and it is amazing to see that within the same country there can be such big differences, not only in the nature, but also with the people living in the different parts of the country.
The accent in Galicia is fantastic, the people really nice and helpfull although more "closed" than in the south, and the food - I wont even start telling about "los percebes, el pulpo y las ostras", the food is very rich and a culinary trip to Galicia is worth the while.
Pros and Cons
- In a nutshell:Beautiful, calm, fertile nature
1 - 2 of 2
Christina1881's Related Pages
Galicia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Enchanting Galicia"
- "The Camino Ingles"
- "The Green Galicia"
- "Galicia - Land of the 1000 rivers."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Galicia
- Hotels in Galicia
- Transportation in Galicia
- Nightlife in Galicia
- Restaurants in Galicia
- Shopping in Galicia
- Warnings and Dangers in Galicia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Galicia
- 1 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Galicia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Galicia
Top 10 Pages
- Granada Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 2 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Alicante Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galicia Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues