"Cerro Andújar" Andųjar by Christina1881
Andųjar Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Page under construccion.
Please check out my travelogue Romería a Sierra Morena ... in the meantime.
The "cofradias" have their houses built just beneath where the "Virgen de la Cabeza" has her saintuary, so that there is where to sleep on the yearly pilgrimsage.
BUT that also means that we had a place to stay when we last went there to stay with friends, have a barbarcue and just live life to the MAX! ;-)
The saintuary contains a saint (OF COURSE) and she is called "Virgen de la Cabeza" and of course there is ceremonies there all through the year.
"Virgen de la Cabeza" is the "patrona" of several Spanish cities/villages, and therefore is quite well-visited.
Pros and Cons
- Pros:Beautiful nature and amazing views
- In a nutshell:Fresh air when it is best
Christina1881's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Andųjar
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Andųjar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andųjar
Top 10 Pages
- Granada Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 2 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Alicante Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galicia Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues