"Campillo de Arenas" Campillo de Arenas by Christina1881
Campillo de Arenas Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Campillo de Arenas is a town/village of only about 2000 inhabitants in the province of Jaén. It does not have much to offer in a "touristy kind of view", but it do has its charms.
Campillo de Arenas is a pueblo surrounded with olive groves, and many of the people there live of the olives.
If really wanting to experience "spanish way of life" this could be a nice place to start - you will not meet many tourist here!
Christina1881's Related Pages
Campillo de Arenas Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Campillo de Arenas
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Campillo de Arenas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Campillo de Arenas
Top 10 Pages
- Granada Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 2 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Alicante Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galicia Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues