"Just one afternoon" Málaga by Christina1881
Málaga Travel Guide: 887 reviews and 2,326 photos
For two years I have been in Malaga at least ones every 4th/5th months, and I had never untill last week, taken a walk on c/Marqués de Larios nor seen the cathedral, the narrow streets nor the museum of Picasso.
- So now I have finally taken out a bit of time from my calender to go, and I must say I had a splended, but too little, time on my first visit to Malaga, and I realished that I would love to go back a few more times to see more of the city, because in one afternoon I only had time for so few things.
A Spanish Cathedral is always worth checking out - especially if you (like me) are from a protestant country... The... more travel advice
Christina1881's Related Pages
Málaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAGA LA BELLA"
- "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- "MAGNIFICENT MALAGA"
- "There's more to Malaga than the airport"
- "Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....."
- "A WONDERFUL DAY WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS"
- "The Fortress and castle on top ranks high"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Málaga
- Hotels in Málaga
- Transportation in Málaga
- Nightlife in Málaga
- Restaurants in Málaga
- Shopping in Málaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Málaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Málaga
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Málaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Málaga
Photos in MálagaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Granada Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 2 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 18 reviews, 12 photos
- Alicante Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galicia Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues