"Visiting ones in a while - but not to pleased" Torremolinos by Christina1881

Torremolinos Travel Guide: 437 reviews and 1,584 photos

Sorry

Seems like my page on Torremolinos has been under construction for ever - I never get around to really work on it, because for me Torremolinos is a place we go once in a while to go to the beach or when passing to the airport of Malaga... But for me it is just a borring village at the coast, where I would never want to go for a longer time!
I know it sounds rough, but there are a lot of villages on Costa del Sol that have been built with the turists - I mean that without the turists the villages would have been small fishing villages or something like that, but now the hotels are almost on the beach, and when walking out of the hoteldoor you almost steps right into the water, and to go get something to eat you dont have to get away from the beach, because also the bars and restaurants have come to the beach, so that the turists can go swimming inbetween the different plates...
I dont want to offend any one that like this kind of travelling - but I am just not big fan of this kind of vacations - so this page, I am affraid will never be a big and beautiful travelling page, because basically I dont really like Torremolinos as a place to travel to!

• Pros:The beaches and the sun!
  • Cons:Too many turists
  • Last visit to Torremolinos: Apr 2007
  • Intro Updated Apr 10, 2007

Christina1881 Visits Here Frequently!

Christina1881

“All glory comes from daring to begin”

Badges & Stats in Torremolinos

Have you been to Torremolinos?