"Fruita, Colorado, home of dinosaurs" Fruita by eric_ives
Fruita Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 16 photos
The main reason to stop in Fruita is to visit the Dinosaur Museum. Well, Fruita is also the first sizable town you come to if you've been driving on I-70 east from Green River, Utah, so it's also a place to stop for gas and food. The road between Fruita and Green River is bleak and passes through uninhabited country.
- Pros:Gas, food, and dinosaurs.
- In a nutshell:See the DInosaurs
eric_ives' Related Pages
Fruita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fruita, Colorado, home of dinosaurs"
- "Fruita, Colorado"
- "Scraping by and Looking Forward"
- "RBRCHKN's new Fruita Page"
- "Some of the BEST singletrack anywhere!!!"
- "Basaic Fruita Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fruita
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Fruita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fruita
Top 10 Pages
- Norwich Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arches National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Chiayi Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Wales Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Irkutskaya Oblast' Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Corris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Ensenada 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Lodwar Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Kiev Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.