"Eskilstuna" Top 5 Page for this destination Eskilstuna by MikaelPersson
Eskilstuna Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 219 photos
Eskilstuna has about 90 000 inhabitants and is located about 120 k from Stockholm to the west.
It's worth a visit for the sakes of the zoo/amusementpark and the old town by the wide river that floats nicely through the city.
There's some good nightlife here with a lot of livemusic. The band "Kent" is from here.
The citycenter is free from cars and you can stroll along the shoppingstreets in peace and eat an icecream at the big plaza in the middle.
The centre's not beautiful at all though. Most of the old wooden Eskilstuna was tore down during the 60s and 70s when swedish politicians got an severe braindamage and nowadays its rather ugly.
This is a 18-hole golfcourse 15km north of Eskilstuna. Combine with horse race-betting and a visit to the castle for... more travel advice
This is a must see if you're interested in old handmade things and old buildings. Here in the middle of town theres iron... more travel advice
MikaelPersson's Related Pages
Eskilstuna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Eskilstuna - An idilic and charming little city."
- "My home"
- "Mechanics and white tigers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eskilstuna
- Hotels in Eskilstuna
- Nightlife in Eskilstuna
- Restaurants in Eskilstuna
- Shopping in Eskilstuna
- Warnings and Dangers in Eskilstuna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eskilstuna
- 13 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Eskilstuna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eskilstuna
Photos in EskilstunaSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Hallstahammar Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskilstuna Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Falun Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gävle Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ludvika Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos