"Gavle" Top 5 Page for this destination Gävle by MikaelPersson
Gävle Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 91 photos
My impression of the city with 90 000 inhabitants is mostly positive.
There are 10 000 students there and that makes Gavle a lively (for Swedish standards) city.
The old military area are now the high school and the buildings and sorroundings are very nice with the river running through it all.
I will write more later because I will visit Gavle often in the coming time.
- In a nutshell:Lot of students
This a small very very nice quartier of woodenbuildings from the 18th and 19th century. Soo nice to walk among the... more travel advice
MikaelPersson's Related Pages
Gävle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Railways and rams"
- "Gävle – small town in big costume"
- "come to see lovely Gamla Gefle - and the rest!"
- "Welcome to GÄVLE"
- "Nobbe's new Gävle page"
- "Gävle, the way I want you to see it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gävle
- Hotels in Gävle
- Transportation in Gävle
- Nightlife in Gävle
- Restaurants in Gävle
- Shopping in Gävle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gävle
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Gävle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gävle
Top 5 Pages
- Hallstahammar Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskilstuna Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Falun Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gävle Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Borlänge Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos