Rosarito Nightlife Tips by Phalaenopsis03 Top 5 Page for this destination
Rosarito Nightlife: 13 reviews and 12 photos
With all the fun we were having at Papas & Beer (just being sarcastic) we dragged ourselves to another club. This one was called Iggy's. It was a little bit more happening, a little bit more hip-hoppy, a lot more diverse, with a lot more eye candy to look at. We met some really cool navy officers still celebrating the New Year in Mexico.
Now Iggy's was where I had the most fun. The music and hot guys made for a great combo. I forgot what the cover charge was, but one of the guys supposedly cut us a deal - $24 for the three of us, open bar. I wonder though.
Dress Code: Anything goes. Hey, it's Mexico.
Directions: By the water like Papas & Beer.
An empty club.
After 15 minutes of settling in and prepping for the evening, we headed for all the happening clubs. Yeah right! First on the agenda was Papas & Beer. How popular is it? So popular that as soon as we got into the hotel elevator a bunch of drunk (but gorgeous) fools told us so. They said to head for Papas & Beer since it's the hippest spot in town. In hindsight, I wasn't sure if they were being sarcastic or what. Anyway, we couldn't ignore the tip, so we were off.
On the way there, we were approached by male promoters working for the various nightclubs in town. "Come inside, it's free," they said. "Come take a look, no cover charge." And so on and so on. They were looking really desperate and we eventually figured out why.
So we got into Papas & Beer. No cover charge, no waiting in line, nothing. Very hassle free. Then we got to the main area and realized there were only like less than 50 people there. It was freak'n deserted. There was all this cool open space, but no bodies to fill it with. Pretty sad. Anyway, we decided to make the most of it and ordered a drink or two or three or 20 between the three of us. Boy, did we need it.
Here's a tip for you kiddies, don't expect Rosarito to be happening like you see it on MTV during spring break and the holidays because it's not going to be.
Dress Code: Whatever goes, it seems, but it is Mexico.
Directions: At the beach like Iggys Club.
More Reviews (16)
Phalaenopsis03's Related Pages
Rosarito Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ROSARITO BEACH, MEXICO"
- "Rosarito Beach and a Little Beyond!"
- "Nice Beach Minutes away from TJ"
- "WEEKEND HAVEN FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA"
- "Pink_Pash's Rosarito Fun"
- "Rosarito- On a Sober Day"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rosarito
- Hotels in Rosarito
- Transportation in Rosarito
- Nightlife in Rosarito
- Restaurants in Rosarito
- Shopping in Rosarito
- Warnings and Dangers in Rosarito
- See All...
Explore the World
- Banchory Hotels
- Tatranska Lomnica
- Canon Island Hotels
- Lake Dallas Hotels
- Dresden Hotels
- Bad Orb
Badges & Stats in Rosarito
- 18 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Rosarito?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rosarito
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 44 reviews, 179 photos, 4 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 32 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- California Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Massachusetts Intro, 24 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 73 photos, 9 travelogues
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rosarito Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
- Venice Intro, 56 photos, 8 travelogues
Latest Rosarito hotel reviews