"Moj drugi dom (My second home)" Top 5 Page for this destination Kranjska Gora by stanian

Kranjska Gora Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 370 photos

Kranjska Gora, Slovenia "Home Sweet Home"

This is my second home, the minute I leave I start to count the days until I am back again. In July 2013 I visited again for the 28th time. In July 2014 I plan to be here again.
I guess I sort of like it here!
Please, Browse my pages, don't forget the travelogues and feel free to leave a comment.

"Na Zdravje"

why not see this?

The scenery in and around the village is spectacular in all weathers.
The Vrata Valley is the gateway to Triglav and you pass this Magnificent waterfall called Pericnik. (6km) from bus stop in Mojstrana
Take a bus to Mojstrana (20mins )then walk through the village towards Triglav.
You can walk around the back of this fall

Srednji Vrh

One very nice walk from the village is to Srednji vrh.
The scenery and views from here to the Martuljek range are "A must see." Srednji Vrh is above the village of Gozd Martuljek. It's quite steep to get here but the views make it worthwhile. Cameras and videos can not see the beauty that the eye can see and there are spectacular views from here.

• Pros:Beautiful natural surroundings, Friendly genuine people great food & Drink and too many others too mention.
  • Cons:Some very minor transport difficulties.
  • In a nutshell:If you're not here you can't see it, Photos just will not do.
  • Last visit to Kranjska Gora: Jul 2013
  • Intro Updated Dec 25, 2013

• Mar 21, 2010 at 3:08 AM

Hello, how are bus connections from Bovec to Most na Soci? Best regards Joerg

• davesut's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Hi Ian, great pages and some really spectacular photos really capture the place. Must visit just to try some of that beer, it is only polite. PS Happy Birthday.

• St_Vincent's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2008 at 1:33 AM

Interesting page with some good information and great photos. And of course it's always nice to see a tip about local beers. Cheers, Clive

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2007 at 9:43 PM

Ian, what a great page on Kranjka Gora! Looks very tempting in any season. Happy birthday from Finland!

• zizkov's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2006 at 8:31 AM

Looks fantastic, I must go to Slovenia sometime.

• Jul 23, 2006 at 1:47 PM

The beer page is the best special interest tip I've ever seen. Slovenia sounds great compared with its awful-beer neighbours Croatia, Italy

• novsco61's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2005 at 2:37 AM

Hi, Ian ,KG is my favourite place to rest. Our company has an appartment in Cicare , so I'm in KG once or twice every year.

• May 2, 2003 at 5:22 AM

Excellant page..highly useful..Nice tips and wealth of information...Lastly great phtographs

• Sweetberry1's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2003 at 12:59 AM

Wonderful page... I love the photos.. My Mom was here not long ago... Thanks..

• demonia's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2003 at 5:28 AM

Good tips! Thanks for sharing :)

stanian Visits Here Frequently!

stanian

“If you're not there, you can't see it.”

Badges & Stats in Kranjska Gora

Have you been to Kranjska Gora?

Friends