"Nice historical town" Marburg an der Lahn by matseb
Marburg an der Lahn Travel Guide: 210 reviews and 853 photos
Marburg is an old town built on a hill. Ontop there's a nice castle / fort. Very nice are the small steep streets which are sometimes just steps.
Check the pubs! Since it's a University city you'll have a big selection...
matseb's Related Pages
Marburg an der Lahn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Marburg - the most lovely town in Germany :-)"
- "Marburg - My Home For 11 Years"
- "Medieval Germany and Modern College Town"
- "More Stairs than Venice Has Canals"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marburg an der Lahn
- Hotels in Marburg an der Lahn
- Transportation in Marburg an der Lahn
- Nightlife in Marburg an der Lahn
- Restaurants in Marburg an der Lahn
- Shopping in Marburg an der Lahn
- Warnings and Dangers in Marburg an der Lahn
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Marburg an der Lahn
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Marburg an der Lahn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marburg an der Lahn
Top 10 Pages
- Dachau Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Sakon Nakhon Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Rome 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Nakhon Phanom Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Amphoe Ban Dung Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Munich Intro, 5 reviews
- Jerusalem 1 review, 4 photos
Latest Marburg an der Lahn hotel reviews
- Welcome Hotel Marburg
- 45 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 5, 2013