"A Little Bit of Paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Gulf Shores by am&pm
Gulf Shores Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 213 photos
What a wonderful way to start the day, with the breathtaking sunrise, the cool salt air in the morning and the crashing of the surf. I never tire of this and know I will be back for more. Try to get a hotel or condo (you can rent them) facing the beach because the sunsets and sunrises you will see are so gorgeous. Most buildings have balconies you can sit out on and you can kick back, smell the salty air, feel the warm breezes and hear the gentle rolling of the waves. Great!!!
We tried to walk before breakfast and again before sunset. There is nothing more romantic that a moonlit walk on the beach with the one you love. The sand is soft and white like sugar and very comfortable under the feet.
The rain was moving in the day we left, mimicing our saddened mood that vacation was over. We all wanted to stay the rest of the week, but.... Maybe can stay longer next time :-)).
- Pros:Great beaches, food, water, and so much fun!
- Cons:Hurricane season can wreak havoc...be careful when you book!
- In a nutshell:I highly suggest you see for yourself.
We stayed here for 3 days and absolutely loved it! We were on the 20th floor with fantastic views of Little Lagoon and... more travel advice
.Just an example of many of the souvenir and beach shops that dot the expanse of land along the coast. If you forget... more travel advice
am&pm's Related Pages
Gulf Shores Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alabama's Gulf Coast"
- "kel_e's new Gulf Shores Page"
- "Jmill42's new Gulf Shores Page"
- "Lovely Beaches"
- "A Little Bit of Paradise"
- "Basaic Gulf Shores Page"
- "GULF SHORES, ALABAMA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gulf Shores
- Hotels in Gulf Shores
- Nightlife in Gulf Shores
- Restaurants in Gulf Shores
- Shopping in Gulf Shores
- Warnings and Dangers in Gulf Shores
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gulf Shores
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gulf Shores?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gulf Shores
Photos in Gulf ShoresSee All Photos (13)
Top 5 Pages
- Massachusetts Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gulf Shores Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Arkansas Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos