Bangkok Sports & Outdoors Tips by chiabh
Bangkok Sports & Outdoors: 49 reviews and 91 photos
hole #15 west course...
Lam Luk Ka Coutry Club has two 18s... The Championship East Course and the Resort West Course... Water comes in play in many holes in both courses...
The 18-holes par-72 East Course plays to 7,012yds from the blue tees with the A-Nine playing to 3,509yds and the B-Nine to 3,503yds... The course is matured with trees lining the fairways and places a premium on being able to drive the ball long and straight...
The 18-holes par-72 West Course plays to a shorter 6,605yrds from the yellow tees... There are no blue tees on this course... The C-Nine playing to 3,294yds and the D-Nine to 3,311yds... Water comes into play on 15 holes making course management a key factor in scoring... It is a favourite for tourists and recreational golfers, and is home to a plethora of native birds and wildlife...
Equipment: Besides the usual men and ladies changing rooms, the club has a driving range and a pro-shop... It also have conference facilities and a good golfer's terrace for drinks and Thai, Western, Chinese and Japanese food...
Address: 29 Moo 7, Tambol Lam Sai, Lam Luk Ka Klong 11
Directions: The club is about an hour's drive from downtown Bangkok in the middle fo nowhere... Even my taxi driver finds it hard to get to the club... hehehe...
thannot view golf club...
The course is designed by Robert McFarland and play to 7,085 yds from the blue and 6,385 yds from the white tees... The 18-holes par-72 course is surrounded entirely by water with holes 7 and 10 played on island greens and holes 1, 2, 3 and 9 on a totally separate island... The First Nine plays to 3,575yds from the blue tees while the Second Nine 3,510yds...
Holes 9 and 18 are particuarly difficult as the player have to negotiate a large lake to gain access to the green...
Equipment: Besides the usual men and ladies changing rooms, there is also a pro-shop... There is also a Golfer's Terrace and also a Cocktail Bar for drinks... The clubc aters for convention, business seminar, company dinner or party... The clubhouse offers a large function room hosting up to 300 seats with modern facilities and equipment...
Caddy fee is 220 baht with 200 baht tips... Golf clubs may also be rented from the pro shop...
Address: 61 Moo 6, Pracharuamjai Road, Saikongdin Tai
Directions: The golf club is about 50km from Bangkok, and off the road to Lam Luk Ka at Minburi...
More Reviews (7)
chiabh's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 9 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 91 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Photos in BangkokSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 117 reviews, 203 photos, 5 travelogues
- Johor Bahru Intro, 30 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surabaya Intro, 28 reviews, 71 photos
- Melaka Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bentong Town Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kukup Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos
- Gua Musang Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seremban Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
- Grand Palace- 311 Reviews, 576 Photos
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market- 112 Reviews, 215 Photos
- Wat Pho- 225 Reviews, 468 Photos
- Temple of the Dawn - Wat Arun- 160 Reviews, 304 Photos
- Chatuchak Weekend Market- 107 Reviews, 158 Photos
- Temple of the Golden Buddha - Wat Traimit- 62 Reviews, 121 Photos
- Baiyoke Tower- 28 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Chao Phraya River- 81 Reviews, 153 Photos
- Khlongs - Canals- 44 Reviews, 97 Photos
- Ayuthaya- 58 Reviews, 124 Photos
See All Bangkok Things to Do