"Capital Of The Northern Most State" Kangar by chiabh
Kangar Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 55 photos
Kangar and its surroundings have these attractions besides the surrounding padi fields...
Gua Gelam Recreation Park @ Beseri
Harumanis Mango Farm
Kota Mayang Museum @ Kuala Perlis
Padang Besar Shopping Arcade @ Padang Besar
Perlis Royal Gallery @ Arau
Perlis State Park @ Kaki Bukit
Snake and Raptile Park
Wang Kelian Market @ Kaki Bukit
As Perlis is a small state, these are easily accessible by road...
The stall is known to and is a favourite to most locals... So in order not to be disappointed, make sure that you are... more travel advice
The 4* Putra Palace is the only star-rated hotel in Kangar... The 145 rooms of the hotel looks out to the pretty flat... more travel advice
chiabh's Related Pages
Kangar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kangar a small town north of Malaysia"
- "Capital Of The Northern Most State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kangar
- Hotels in Kangar
- Transportation in Kangar
- Restaurants in Kangar
- Shopping in Kangar
- Warnings and Dangers in Kangar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kangar
- 9 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Kangar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kangar
Photos in KangarSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 117 reviews, 203 photos, 5 travelogues
- Johor Bahru Intro, 30 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surabaya Intro, 28 reviews, 71 photos
- Melaka Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bentong Town Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kukup Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos
- Gua Musang Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seremban Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos