Kuala Lumpur Local Custom Tips by chiabh Top 5 Page for this destination
Kuala Lumpur Local Customs: 139 reviews and 221 photos
the kiblat directional sign on the ceiling...
In all hotel rooms in Malaysia, it is a requirement to have a directional sign for the kiblat (or qibla)... Qibla is an Arabic word for the direction that should be faced when a Muslim prays... The qibla is oriented towards the Kaaba in Mecca and while praying, Muslims will face the direction of Mecca...
The qibla directional sign in hotel rooms is for the convenience of Muslim guests who will then have no problems in performing their daily prayers... The qibla directional sign is normally located on the ceiling or in one of the drawers of the hotel room...
More Reviews (116)
- See All VT Meeting - 12.12.2010
- See All The Royale Chulan Hotel
- See All Jenjarom ~ Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple
- See All Beware of Snatch Thieves
- See All Kelab Golf Titiwangsa PDRM
- Ticket Touts
chiabh's Related Pages
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Lumpur"
- "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
- "KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
- "-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
- "I grew up here!!!"
- "The City That I Feel So Comfortable In..."
- "the city I grew up in..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
- Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Lumpur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Lumpur
- 117 Reviews
- 208 Photos
- 440 Forum posts
- 45 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Lumpur
- Commented on one of NeverGrowOld's Kuala Lumpur tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT Meeting - 28.08.2010"
- Wrote a Review VT Meeting - 12.12.2010 in Kuala Lumpur Off The Beaten Path
- Posted in Travel Kuala Lumpur Forum "Re: VT Meeting in Kuala Lumpur"
- updated a Kuala Lumpur Travel Page "Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
Photos in Kuala LumpurSee All Photos (208)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 117 reviews, 203 photos, 5 travelogues
- Johor Bahru Intro, 30 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surabaya Intro, 28 reviews, 71 photos
- Melaka Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bentong Town Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kukup Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos
- Gua Musang Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seremban Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
- Batu Caves- 127 Reviews, 296 Photos
- Petronas Twin Towers- 271 Reviews, 477 Photos
- Chinatown - Petaling Street- 105 Reviews, 157 Photos
- Genting Highlands- 46 Reviews, 117 Photos
- Merdeka Square- 79 Reviews, 136 Photos
- KL Tower - Menara Telecommunications Tower- 135 Reviews, 271 Photos
- Lake Gardens- 34 Reviews, 75 Photos
- Sunway Lagoon & Pyramid Mall- 20 Reviews, 57 Photos
- Bird Park- 42 Reviews, 107 Photos
- Little India- 31 Reviews, 52 Photos
See All Kuala Lumpur Things to Do