Seremban Transportation Tips by chiabh Top 5 Page for this destination
Seremban Transportation: 12 reviews and 10 photos
the seremban station...
The railway station was constructed between 1904 to 1910 and is one of the main on the north-south line of KTM's intercity trains service from Pandang Besar (in the nroith) to Singapore (in the south)... There is also a line to Port Dickson which has since been discontinued but the state authorities are looking into restoring it...
The railway station has a distinctive white clock tower atop the roof of the building, topped by an onion dome... The top of the roof is adorned by wooden carvings and small pinnacles on its upper ends... The station underwent extensive remodeling in 1994 for launching of the Rawang-Seremban stretch of the KTM Komuter commuter train services in 1995... The renovation saw the retrofitting of new KTM Komuter facilities into the station, as well as the raising of all platforms in the station to support easier access in and out of KTM locomotives and coaches...
terminal one building...
The Seremban Terminal One is the transportation hub for Seremban... Buses and taxis are available from this hub to various towns within Malaysia... The hub is the most important point for travel to Port Dickson and Kuala Lumpur... There are also buses to Johor Baru, Melaka and even the KLIA via Sepang... Transport to the north and east coast are also available...
The terminal is now connected to the Seremban railway station by a covered walkway...
More Reviews (17)
chiabh's Related Pages
Seremban Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seremban - Capital of Negri Sembilan"
- "Seremban - Capital of the Ninth State"
- "Seremban - Mini Town"
- "Seremban - State Capital of Negeri Sembilan"
- "Seremban! Seremban! Seremban!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seremban
- Hotels in Seremban
- Transportation in Seremban
- Nightlife in Seremban
- Restaurants in Seremban
- Shopping in Seremban
- Warnings and Dangers in Seremban
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Seremban
- 19 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Seremban?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seremban
Photos in SerembanSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 117 reviews, 203 photos, 5 travelogues
- Johor Bahru Intro, 30 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surabaya Intro, 28 reviews, 71 photos
- Melaka Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bentong Town Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kukup Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos
- Gua Musang Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seremban Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
Latest Seremban hotel reviews