Pekan Nanas Shopping Tips by chiabh
Pekan Nanas Shopping: 1 reviews and 1 photos
the front facade...
Like every small town in Malaysia, there is a wet market... The market is divided into several sections with separate stalls for vegetables, fruits, fish, meat (with halal and non-halal sections), chicken... There is also a section for selling dry day-to-day goods... And of course, no wet market will not come with a section for food...
What to buy: It goes without saying that pineapple is the "must-buy" in pekan nanas... It is pineapple at its best... There are a number of cross-breeds such as the ever popular sarawak-johor species...
Directions: At the main trunk from Johor Baru to Pontian Kechil, turn right at the trafiic light where the big "pineapple" symbol is located... The wet market is just off the second turing on the left...
More Reviews (6)
chiabh's Related Pages
Pekan Nanas Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Pekan Nanas
- Restaurants in Pekan Nanas
- Shopping in Pekan Nanas
- See All...
Explore the World
- Banjarnegara Hotels
- Ko Chang Hotels
- Ilopango Hotels
- Aguacate Hotels
- Province of Isabela
Badges & Stats in Pekan Nanas
- 7 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Pekan Nanas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pekan Nanas
Photos in Pekan NanasSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 117 reviews, 203 photos, 5 travelogues
- Johor Bahru Intro, 30 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surabaya Intro, 28 reviews, 71 photos
- Melaka Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bentong Town Intro, 22 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 32 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kukup Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos
- Gua Musang Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seremban Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos