"What a contrast!" Top 5 Page for this destination Nagarkot by DocJules
Nagarkot Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 136 photos
Nagarkot is the nearest 'resort' to Kathmandu (32km) and the difference is unbelieveable.
At 7200ft it's a good acclimatization point before high altitude trekking or, if you're like us, the scenery alone is a good enough reason to come here.
It's so calm and quiet, the most noise created by the Pariah Kites which circle over the valley.
Pony trekking allows you to get further into the valley, to see more of the remote settlements that day hiking doesn't... more travel advice
Good quality hotel designed so that all the rooms have a view of the mountains (weather permitting). Viewing platform... more travel advice
DocJules' Related Pages
Nagarkot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nagarkot: Nepal King's Summer Retreat"
- "Peaceful cottage and cafe dumont"
- "Most magnificent view point ever"
- "Top of the World"
- "What a contrast!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nagarkot
- Hotels in Nagarkot
- Transportation in Nagarkot
- Nightlife in Nagarkot
- Restaurants in Nagarkot
- Shopping in Nagarkot
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagarkot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagarkot
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Nagarkot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagarkot
Photos in NagarkotSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagarkot Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- State of Sarawak 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ubud 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Fort William Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sandakan Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kuching 2 reviews, 2 photos
- San José Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Victoria Falls 3 reviews