"A fallen giant" Top 5 Page for this destination Lübeck by sourbugger
Lübeck Travel Guide: 265 reviews and 661 photos
This city used to be a major trading port, as part of the Hanseatic league.
It must have been a bawdy riot in years gone by, nowadays it is rather quiet and provincial.
The 'Ice world' exhibition has been putting on its winter exhibition at the conference centre for the past few years... more travel advice
As Romanesque buildings go, Lubeck Cathedral is quite an impressive one. The Lutheran influence is quite clear, with... more travel advice
sourbugger's Related Pages
Lübeck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Straight from the pages of a fairy tale book"
- "A day in Lübeck"
- "Winter in Lübeck!"
- "A fallen giant"
- "A Winter's day in the Pearl of the Baltic Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lübeck
- Hotels in Lübeck
- Transportation in Lübeck
- Nightlife in Lübeck
- Restaurants in Lübeck
- Shopping in Lübeck
- Warnings and Dangers in Lübeck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lübeck
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (140)
Have you been to Lübeck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lübeck
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 288 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 208 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 114 reviews, 114 photos
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 76 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 56 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Skegness Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos