"Sourbugger takes a Bath once a year - if required" Bath by sourbugger
Bath Travel Guide: 908 reviews and 1,993 photos
n/a Look out for an example of a Bath Bun in Bakeries and cafes. This somewhat sickly bun traditionally has a whole... more travel advice
The Roman Baths is the number one site in the town. They are, after all, one of the best-preserved Roman sites north of... more travel advice
sourbugger's Related Pages
Bath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Visit to Jane Austen's Town"
- "Baaaaarth, Darling !"
- "An afternoon in Bath"
- "Home to Britain's only Hot Springs"
- "Beautiful Bath"
- "Dipping my toe into Bath!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bath
- Hotels in Bath
- Transportation in Bath
- Nightlife in Bath
- Restaurants in Bath
- Shopping in Bath
- Warnings and Dangers in Bath
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bath
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Bath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bath
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: professional travel bloggers"
- Commented on one of toonsarah's Bath travel pages
- created a Bath Travel Page "Sourbugger takes a Bath once a year - if required"
- Wrote a Review The delights of the Bath Bun in Bath Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "The delights of the Bath Bun"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 318 reviews, 312 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 209 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 115 reviews, 116 photos
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 87 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 80 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 58 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Boston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos