Boston Warnings Or Dangers Tips by sourbugger
Boston Warnings and Dangers: 6 reviews and 3 photos
Do not on any account book any of the Bed & Breakfast establishments in Boston (except for the rather fine establishment on Spilsby road - see other tip) until you have viewed it first.
I'm not going to be done for libel, but a certain establishment I looked at recently seemed to have the unique selling feature of smelling like a cross between a dead cat and a nine-month old collection of Bramley apples (there is a clue in there, folks !)
Another one (cryptic clue - Equalgrass B & B) features acceptable rooms, but a guest lounge containing the world's worst pub carpet, furniture lifted from a 1050 Glasgow tennament building and a seven foot tall fibreglass black waiter offering you a drink. Not exactly my taste.
Staple diet around here
Who ate all the pies ? who ate all the pies ?
You did. You did. You fat B***ard.
There has been quite a lively interest over the last year about a report which claimed that Boston is the 'fattest' town in the UK. Within Boston one particular postcode stands out as the fattest poscode of all.
Some 31% of the population are clininically obese. You can see them hauling their fat lardy asses over to ASDA to buy their supply of lard-laden pies.
If you want to avoid cracked pavements or want to avoid getting stuck in a narrow alley with a local - then don't visit !
From Arielviews, Manchester - looks nice ?
It is a sad fact of life that here, as in many small english towns the local Neatherdals, fresh from their elation at falling out of a tree and discovering fire on the same day feel a need to whallop other Neatherdals at around closing time on Friday and Saturday nights.
The female of the sub-species are especially to be avoided - it takes a whole vanload of coppers to seperate two Bostonian women intent on ripping each other to shreds.
More Reviews (32)
- The lardbuckets delight
- Easily the best Guesthouse in town
- See All Two good Italians
- See All The Space, The Haven
- See All Portakabin delights....
sourbugger's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Returning to root - Sourbuggers home"
- "HOME 1"
- "Boston: Medieval Port"
- "Boston, England."
- "Pilgrims and canals"
- "Boston, Lincolnshire, UK"
- "Boston, Lincolnshire."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Explore the World
- Greece Hotels
- Freeport City Hotels
- Calella de Mar Hotels
- Nabha Hotels
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 35 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 318 reviews, 312 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 209 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 115 reviews, 116 photos
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 87 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 80 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 58 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Boston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (84)
Latest Boston hotel reviews
- Swallow New England Hotel
- 44 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013