"Returning to root - Sourbuggers home" Boston by sourbugger
Boston Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 96 photos
I may not be a native of this fair town, but five years in its grasp - and I like it.
Since leaving home I seem to be heading down the alphabet - with homes in (in chronological order)
And now Boston. so where will I move to that begins with 'A' - God save me from somewhere in Wales !
Much more to comeon this page soon
"A dominant male rat may mate with up to 20 female rats in just six hours. The average male chav reading this is Boston (which is unlikely because he was most probably a past pupil of Haven High) would wonder what all the fuss was about. He would probably consider getting in some alcoholic supplies from the Chav Harrod’s – ASDA, cleaning his souped-up Peugeot 106 and slipping in a crafty wank in font of Babestation on Sky in-between engagements.
The town of Boston, a chav stronghold, has at least taken some steps to control the spread of chavism in the town. The ASDA superstore built on heavily polluted land (somehow appropriate) is within pushchair pushing distance of the chav fortress of the Fenside estate, allowing large parts of the town to be spared most of the hard-core chavs for the majority of the day.
In a similar vein the main connecting roads have been liberally sprinkled with road humps designed to scrape the underside of whatever lowered-suspension chav-mobile they are packed into.
On Friday and Saturday nights the chavisation of the town is complete. Chavettes sit on the roundabout benches in the market-place picking fights with passer-bys and each other. Chav-lites (those who adopt the culture, but have proper jobs in the week) adopt the main pubs around town. Real Chavs inhabit the pub / nightclub of ‘Cactus Jacks’ as it serves sickly cocktails and allows free entry for early arrivals. Some people think that the club is so named because it is full of little pricks.
The shopping complex comprising Aldi / McDonalds / MFI / Carpet right / Halfords built a couple of years ago was perfect chav territory, and it was soon colonised by the Chavs who hung out in the car park, admired each other’s wheels and threw the occasional doughnut in their souped-up Peugeots to keep the wannabe chavettes in awe. Whilst anti-chav devices (large yellow locked barriers) were later employed, the nearby PC world car-park provides overspill accommodation for the nocturnal fun.
The Boston chav has low expectations, a Peugeot 106, a women or two up the duff and he is content. After all, Boston is known as the ‘Lobster pot’ – easy to get into, but impossible to get out of. Better to be a human unsatisfied than a chav satisfied.
Who ate all the pies ? who ate all the pies ? You did. You did. You fat B***ard. There has been quite a lively... more travel advice
Boston town council has recently opened (July 2005) it's latest addition to it's very grand sounding 'cultural... more travel advice
- The lardbuckets delight
- Easily the best Guesthouse in town
- Tips on Local food supplies
- See All One for the culture vultures
sourbugger's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Returning to root - Sourbuggers home"
- "HOME 1"
- "Boston: Medieval Port"
- "Boston, England."
- "Pilgrims and canals"
- "Boston, Lincolnshire, UK"
- "A day trip to Boston's environs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 34 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 288 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 208 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 114 reviews, 114 photos
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 76 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 56 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Skegness Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos