"memories of childhood" Cromer by sourbugger
Cromer Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 31 photos
For many years my parents brought us to this town for our annunal 2-week summer holiday.
The very child-freindly hotel (more unusual to finf in those days) was the main draw. The Colne House hotel is now retirement flats - how times change.
I visit occasionally now, and although it fell on hard times for a number of years, as did many seaside resorts in the UK, there is still a certain charm that draws the visitors.
There are two buildings in Cromer that are worth seeing from an architectural point of view. The first is the Parish... more travel advice
It must be sign of old age that I can remember when entry to the Cromer museum cost a mere 5 pence. These days a fully... more travel advice
sourbugger's Related Pages
Cromer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "memories of childhood"
- "ThE pLaCe I LoVe LiVe aNd WorK"
- "Cromer: Jewel of the Norfolk Coast"
- "CROMER FUN FUN FUN"
- "WHERE CRABS ARE KING"
- "COLD CROMER"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cromer
- Hotels in Cromer
- Restaurants in Cromer
- Warnings and Dangers in Cromer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cromer
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (137)
Have you been to Cromer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cromer
Photos in CromerSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 288 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 208 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 114 reviews, 114 photos
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 76 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 56 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Skegness Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos