"No, I can't pronounce it either" Top 5 Page for this destination Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch by sourbugger

I wonder quite how many people will turn up on this page out of no more than idle curiosity.

• Intro Updated Dec 31, 2006

• schoobi's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2010 at 9:01 PM

nice Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochpage

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2010 at 5:43 AM

I heard about this place when a schoolboy... Your story made me want to pay a visit to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.....

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Just as fun and interesting as the first time I read it. Well, this certainly is educational and fascinating information. Glad I don't have to write to someone who lives there!

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2008 at 12:57 PM

Love the fact that there are 6 or more rated pages for Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

• betska's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2008 at 5:23 PM

i was curious

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2008 at 5:12 PM

no but I have visited the place in real life -doesnt it mean the cow jumped over the railway line or something?- and seen it here on Sourbuggers site!sorry but do you mean scrabble?or another Welsh made up name for a game?

• VZ-Pam's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2008 at 4:23 PM

I am one of those people who are curious of the name

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2007 at 2:43 AM

When I lived in Wales for 3 years I did learn how to pronounce this - not sure I could do it properly now though! But I'd never heard the story of the boys on the bat hunt :)

• Oct 18, 2007 at 8:27 PM

"Idle curiosity"?! - sure, sounds better than "procrastination" and, in all cases - an interesting find of a destination! ;-) Cheers, Marina

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2007 at 5:19 AM

Is this near Gillygillyossenfefferkatzenellenbogen by-the-sea?

sourbugger

“Deny yourself nothing, but deny everything.”

Badges & Stats in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Have you been to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch?

Photos in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch