"I promise not to sing" Athenry by sourbugger
Athenry Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 40 photos
Athenry (pronounced ath - en - rye and not ath-hen-ree) is known the world over for the song 'the feilds of athenry'.
It's a small little place - but it packs in sacks of history.
Just outside the town of Athenry, this hotel is a great location for exploring County Galway. It's connections by train... more travel advice
Athenry has generally regarded as one of the finest 'walled' town built in Ireland. Most of the walls and towers lay in... more travel advice
sourbugger's Related Pages
Athenry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I promise not to sing"
- "Athenry, Co. Galway."
- "'The Fields of Athenry..............."
- "Ath na ri"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Athenry
- Hotels in Athenry
- Transportation in Athenry
- Nightlife in Athenry
- Restaurants in Athenry
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Athenry
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Athenry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Athenry
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 318 reviews, 312 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 209 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 115 reviews, 116 photos
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 87 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 80 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 58 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Boston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos