Limerick Warnings Or Dangers Tips by sourbugger Top 5 Page for this destination
Limerick Warnings and Dangers: 13 reviews and 5 photos
Ireland is often rated by organisations such as the WHO as one, if not the the No1,safest places to live in Europe.
In contrast to this Limerick has occasionaly topped the european league for murders. This is the only league that Ireland can do well in apart from indebtedness to the IMF or corrupt politians, but I digress.
It seemed to do this in 2008 beating close competition from Glasgow. Nearly all of these murders are related to the ongoing feuds between criminals gangs conducted in some appauling deprived housing estates. It therefore remains (in the tourist areas) an extemely safe place to visit. Welcome to stab city, have a vest.
More Reviews (9)
sourbugger's Related Pages
Limerick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Limerick - She's a Lady"
- "My Mother's Hometown"
- "sorry about this one"
- "Orlikins goes home"
- "Limerick City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Limerick
- Hotels in Limerick
- Transportation in Limerick
- Nightlife in Limerick
- Restaurants in Limerick
- Shopping in Limerick
- Warnings and Dangers in Limerick
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Limerick
- 10 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (140)
Have you been to Limerick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Limerick
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 288 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 208 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 114 reviews, 114 photos
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 76 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 56 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Skegness Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (88)
- King John's Castle- 9 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Bunratty Castle- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- St Mary's Cathedral- 4 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Treaty Stone- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Hunt Musuem- 2 Reviews, 1 Photo
- University of Limerick- 2 Reviews, 3 Photos
- St.Mary's Cathedral- 2 Reviews, 1 Photo
- Angela's Ashes tour- 1 Review
- Milk Market- 1 Review