Westport Transportation Tips by sourbugger Top 5 Page for this destination
Westport Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Thanks to : Charles Marcks' Ireland Railfan Photos
Westport station is a little out of town, but is directly connected to Dublin. It may call inself inter-city but it trundles along at a snellzug place - kaing about three and a half hourse.
(usually about 3 trains a day)
Knock International airport is only about 20 miles away, and provides a daily early-morning flight to Dublin. There are also several services to the UK on Ryanair, Easyjet and BMIbaby - see many more deatils on my 'Knock' page.
More Reviews (11)
sourbugger's Related Pages
Westport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Interesting little town"
- "The West is Best!"
- "WESTPORT, CO. MAYO"
- "WELCOME TO MY WESTPORT PAGE ......:-)"
- "County Mayo"
- "Westport, County Mayo, Ireland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Westport
- Hotels in Westport
- Transportation in Westport
- Nightlife in Westport
- Restaurants in Westport
- Shopping in Westport
- Warnings and Dangers in Westport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Westport
- 12 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Westport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Westport
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 318 reviews, 312 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 209 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 115 reviews, 116 photos
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 87 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 80 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 58 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Boston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos