"Ah, goa-on, go-an, go-anon," Goa by sourbugger
Goa Travel Guide: 2,081 reviews and 3,998 photos
Beeches, hippies, westerners pretending they have 'seen india'.
Would rather spend a week in Skegness.
Wednesday morning is the traditional day to go and buy all your ethnic clothing, joss-sticks and love bangles. I'm... more travel advice
Goa has a long Christian history, being the most Christian of any of the sates of India. Stemming back to the days of... more travel advice
sourbugger's Related Pages
Goa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Gem that's Goa"
- "Sun, Sand, & Shacks in Goa"
- "My Goa Experience"
- "GOLDEN GOA - WHERE FUN NEVER SETS !"
- "Just right..."
- "Succulence, Sun, Spices & Shacks - GOA!"
- "Baga, Goa - just a taste of India"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Goa
- Hotels in Goa
- Transportation in Goa
- Nightlife in Goa
- Restaurants in Goa
- Shopping in Goa
- Warnings and Dangers in Goa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Goa
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (138)
Have you been to Goa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Goa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 288 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 208 reviews, 154 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 114 reviews, 114 photos
- Paris Intro, 105 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 86 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 76 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galway Intro, 56 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos
- Skegness Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos