"Richmond, Bybee, Lexington, and Waco Kentucky" Richmond by geanster

Richmond Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 273 photos

Yes, Kentucky is a STATE. :) I actually had a girl in college honestly ask me that once. I was floored. It's a very beautiful state too. Of course, I didn't realize this as I was growing up there. It took moving away and coming back to visit to understand it's beauty fully.

I had an Irish friend visiting with me once and he said that it was closer to home than anything he'd seen here in the U.S.

I've finally realized that I should create a page of tips for this area. It is the country and even though it's developing slowly but surely, forms of entertainment are still rather hard to find. I'm including the cities of Richmond, Lexington, Bybee, and Waco as they're all within a 35 minute vicinity of each other.

It's been fun to learn more about these places I visited as a child during class field trips.

• Last visit to Richmond: Jun 2003
  • Intro Written Aug 13, 2003

• Mar 17, 2007 at 8:25 PM

I used to work there; it's the best bar in town!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2006 at 8:27 PM

From Chicago to the great State of Kentucky, I wish you a wonderful birthday.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2006 at 5:10 PM

Hey Gina !! Nice page. Have a wonderful birthday. :-)

• Gra8ful's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2005 at 4:37 PM

Nice pages and Pictures. I just started rebuilding all over again I was K.S.P.TroopersMom..You sure added a lot...It looks great. Hold Richmond Down and I'll hold Harlan, KY down..LOL

• arlequin_g's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2004 at 8:56 AM

Really good work!!!! After reading it it's like if I had already visit it : )

• evona's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2004 at 1:11 PM

Interesting tips and great pix. Greetings :)

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2004 at 7:21 PM

Great tips on an area we have visited often. You do Kentucky proud.

• salinhopt's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2003 at 6:00 PM

Richmond is surelly a city with much to see. Loved the landscapes. Best wishes! :)

geanster Lives Here!

geanster

“"This is a big gorgeous planet, I want it all." - Anthony Boudain”

Badges & Stats in Richmond

Have you been to Richmond?

Latest Activity in Richmond