"Richmond, Bybee, Lexington, and Waco Kentucky" Richmond by geanster
Richmond Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 273 photos
Yes, Kentucky is a STATE. :) I actually had a girl in college honestly ask me that once. I was floored. It's a very beautiful state too. Of course, I didn't realize this as I was growing up there. It took moving away and coming back to visit to understand it's beauty fully.
I had an Irish friend visiting with me once and he said that it was closer to home than anything he'd seen here in the U.S.
I've finally realized that I should create a page of tips for this area. It is the country and even though it's developing slowly but surely, forms of entertainment are still rather hard to find. I'm including the cities of Richmond, Lexington, Bybee, and Waco as they're all within a 35 minute vicinity of each other.
It's been fun to learn more about these places I visited as a child during class field trips.
Beautiful Kentucky rolling hills and acres of green lush fields and vinyard! A relatively new vineyard opened by a local... more travel advice
This is a more generic Kentucky Tourist acitivity, but it is enjoyable enough. You can ride around the park in a horse... more travel advice
geanster's Related Pages
Richmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " No Longer My Home, but I Still Love It"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Richmond, Bybee, Lexington, and Waco Kentucky"
- "RICHMOND, Kentucky"
- "s.l.keeling's new Richmond Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Richmond
- Hotels in Richmond
- Transportation in Richmond
- Nightlife in Richmond
- Restaurants in Richmond
- Shopping in Richmond
- Warnings and Dangers in Richmond
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Richmond
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Richmond
- Commented on one of Little_Lou_Lou's Richmond travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Irish Pub"
- Posted in Travel California Forum "Where's the best place to spend a..."
- Wrote a Review Acres of Land Winery in Richmond Things to Do
- created a Richmond Travel Page "Richmond, Bybee, Lexington, and Waco Kentucky"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fiji Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dallas Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Richmond Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Loch Lomond Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hot Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Falls Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (18)
Latest Richmond hotel reviews
- Quality Quarters Inn
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 10, 2012
- Red Roof Inn
- 133 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Jameson Inn Richmond
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- Hampton Inn Richmond
- 132 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Blue Heron B&B
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Comfort Suites
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Best Western Holiday Plaza
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013