"Minnesota" Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota by geanster
Minnesota Travel Guide: 2,887 reviews and 5,568 photos
I've spent some of the most amazing summer's of my life in Orr, Minnesota. My first trip there was for camp in 1993. I had just turned 16. Camp lasted 3 weeks, a good amount of time to enjoy the area. We did a load of outdoors activities but the most incredible was canoeing for 4 days on the Boundary Waters between MN and Canada. At the time, the water was clean enough to drink out of the lake.
- Pros:Beautiful, Fresh Air, Clean Lakes, Middle of Nowhereness
- Cons:Too damn cold in the winter
- In a nutshell:Almost Heavenly June-August
I just thought I'd add this casino for those gambling enthusiasts who might be interested. The Fortune Bay casino is... more travel advice
geanster's Related Pages
Minnesota Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where I live--the land of 10,000 lakes"
- "Minnesota Back Roads and Byways"
- "Minnesota – Gopher State"
- "Vince Shute Wildlife Sanctuary, near Orr, MN-bears"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minnesota
- Hotels in Minnesota
- Transportation in Minnesota
- Nightlife in Minnesota
- Restaurants in Minnesota
- Shopping in Minnesota
- Warnings and Dangers in Minnesota
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minnesota
- 3 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Minnesota?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minnesota
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fiji Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dallas Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minnesota Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Richmond Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Loch Lomond Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hot Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Falls Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue