"COQUIMBO" Coquimbo by Aquamantos
Coquimbo Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 19 photos
Coquimbo is only 10 minutes to the South of La Serena, it's the second main city of the IV Region (La Serena is first).
Coquimbo is an important port city in Chile.
Population: 163.036 (INE 2002)
Zig-zag streets up in the hills and numerous houses covering the scenery is characteristic here, like in Valparaíso...
The main comercial activity is fishing. You can go to the Fish Market every day to get fresh seafood and fish (see the "Must see" and travelogue).
INE = Institute of National Statistics
- Pros:The Fish Market!
- Cons:A bit messy...
- In a nutshell:Viva la Reineta!!!!!!!
Sea gulls are the hosts at any beach......they are always moving around in groups and it's always interesting to watch... more travel advice
I feel attracted to fishermen boats....with all those colors to be distinguished in the sea..... I always try to... more travel advice
Written Aug 19, 2003
A bit more of Coquimbo
Written Aug 19, 2003
See more of the Fish Market! :o)
Aquamantos' Related Pages
Coquimbo Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Coquimbo
- 10 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Coquimbo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coquimbo
Photos in CoquimboSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Serena Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 29 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ravenna Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bùzios Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valparaíso Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Emilia-Romagna Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santa Cruz Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Coquimbo Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues