"THE POWER OF COLOR" Aquamantos's Profile
Welcome to my pages. I got to VT a while ago and as I'm a passionate traveler and "people-lover" I thought this web site would be the best way to share my travel experiences with friends and others.
I'm a clinical hypnotherapist, designer and visual artist. Always interested to explore the world around me.
Since I had my son, I have spent less time here, but still enjoying the VT community!
All the best x
Here you'll find a lot of helpful info about Chile, if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
I was born and raised in Chile :o)
I always had the dream to go to Germany and I went there for the first time in 2002. It was a wonderful trip.
I have amazing friends there, they made the difference!.
Traveling around Germany is very easy and safe. Even if you don't speak the language (like me), you'll never get lost. People are very friendly and always willing to help.
The train system is awesome, love it!.
Take a look to my Germany page to see more :o)
What a great place!!!, I saw pics and heard about Brazil beaches, but nothing compared to the experience of being there on your own. The music, landscape, warm waters, the food and all the atmosphere were great!.
Take a look to my Buzios page for more info.
The land of pasta and ice cream!!!!....mamma mia! this is one of my favourite countries in Europe.
I spent 4 months in the city of mosaics, Ravenna, Emilia Romagna....what a beauty!. Is a small medieval city... simply fantastic!.
I also visited Florence, Bologna and Sardinia.
I moved here because the love of my life is English :o)
England is a wonderful country, very interesting history, amazing scenery, etc.
My favourite city so far, is YORK....you can't miss it!.
WHAT a country....if you like trekking, biking, climbing or simply walking, if you like and really appreciate beautiful landscapes, unspoiled and wild places Scotland is the place to visit... simply AMAZING!!.
The weather can be very unpredictable though, but it doesn't matter!.
We went for a week in September and we only had one day of rain, the rest was perfect.
The landscape is very similar to the south of Chile, without the castles of course!
My sister lived here for 10 years, so I visited her several times. I didn't travel too much within the US, as these were more family visits than anything else. But I enjoyed a lot being here and I managed to do a lot of ineteresting things.
People in the US are great, I made very good friends :o)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 262 Reviews
- 486 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
updated their Profile Page "THE POWER OF COLOR"
- Aquamantos and Natrix are now friends.
- Commented on one of HORSCHECK's York travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "THE POWER OF COLOR"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Airline flight delay....what..."
- Wrote a Review Yellow bicicles about Bycicles in Ravenna Transportation
- updated a Ravenna Travelogue "Mausoleo di Galla Placidia"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Serena Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chile Intro, 41 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 29 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ravenna Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bùzios Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valparaíso Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Emilia-Romagna Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santa Cruz Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Coquimbo Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues