"Enkhuizen" Enkhuizen by ingridf_nl
Enkhuizen Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 518 photos
Enkhuizen harbour was founded between 1000 to 1200. is a really pretty town north of Amsterdam. It takes about an hour by train (from Central Station).
Enkhuizen features a beautiful port on the Isselmeer, a fabulous outdoor museum (Zuiderzeemuseum) about Dutch culture, and great café patios.
It is also possible to go sailing (http://www.zeilvaart.com/index_GB.asp).
There is a VVV (the local tourist office) right beside the train station where they can direct you to where you want to go.
ingridf_nl's Related Pages
Enkhuizen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Enkhuizen - VOC and three herrings"
- "Enkhuizen and the Zuiderzee museum"
- "Southern Sea centre where VOC met the fishermen"
- "Enkhuizen on a rainy day"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Enkhuizen
- Hotels in Enkhuizen
- Transportation in Enkhuizen
- Restaurants in Enkhuizen
- Shopping in Enkhuizen
- Warnings and Dangers in Enkhuizen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Enkhuizen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Enkhuizen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Enkhuizen
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texel Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Tuscany Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Nice Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Montepulciano Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 3 photos
- Liguria Intro, 3 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 3 photos