"Beautiful beautiful beautiful" Montepulciano by ingridf_nl
Montepulciano Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 264 photos
In 2003, we stopped a Montepulicano for just a day. It is a lovely town, and we vowed to come back.
This year we made good on our promise. We stayed in Montepulciano for 3 days, sampling the very good Vino Nobile made in this region, and visiting the small towns (Montalcino, Pienza, San Quirico etc) in the surrounding area.
While there isn't a lot to do in the town, it a wonderful place to wander the winding up- and down-hill streets, and to just relax.
Our hotel had beautiful views of the surrounding rolling hills and great access in and out of town. It was wonderful once again.
This café is soooo beautiful. If you are lucky enough to sit on the balconies that face the valley, it is a wonderful... more travel advice
ingridf_nl's Related Pages
Montepulciano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Montepulciano"
- "Beautiful beautiful beautiful"
- "A Hilltop Tuscan Treasure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montepulciano
- Hotels in Montepulciano
- Transportation in Montepulciano
- Restaurants in Montepulciano
- Shopping in Montepulciano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montepulciano
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Montepulciano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montepulciano
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texel Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Tuscany Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Nice Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Montepulciano Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 3 photos
- Liguria Intro, 3 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 3 photos