"Fethiye... And Oludeniz.." Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye by Erkmen

Fethiye Travel Guide: 352 reviews and 878 photos

Fethiye

Fethiye is a small touristic town on the crossing of Aegean sea and mediterrenean sea.. Or as it is said Where Aegean meets with med..

Fethiye serves alot to visitors with its variety of choices.. Most people knows Oludeniz as the most favourite place to go near Fethiye However you shall consider the 12 Islands, Dalyan, Saklikent and other surronding places..

Fethiye has also got a rich historical inherit, the city is surronded with Taurus mountains and there are many Rock tombs that you can visit...

Oludeniz

One of the most beautiful wonders in the world.. It worths travelling miles and miles, for the turquoise blue waters, wonderful lagoon...

Oludeniz consists of two parts: First part is Belcekiz which lies too long through the bay to the lagoon. This part is the wavy part of Oludeniz . The second part is the real Oludeniz with the lagoon inside. This part is the calm and shallow part.

One small note about Oludeniz, is it is one of the most ideal places in the world for Paragliding..

• Pros:Nature, Wonderful bays..
  • Cons:Not easy to reach
  • In a nutshell:Worth to see
  • Intro Written Aug 1, 2003

• KayaKoyuOldBoy's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2005 at 7:27 AM

We enjoyed Belcekiz, Olu Deniz and Fethiye so much that we left the UK to live in Kaya Koyu ( The Ghost Village ) well away from the bright lights of Hisaronu.

• mart8777's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2005 at 1:32 PM

I stayed one night in Fethiye in a Turkish Hotel overlooking the harbour and the boats. I was taken to a Gazino for an entertaining evening of music and dance.

• novsco61's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2005 at 12:05 AM

Uauuuuuuuu,Oludeniz is heaven on earth! Great photos.

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2004 at 5:56 AM

great page, getting itchy feet to return here myself

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2004 at 12:17 PM

This place is impressive! Surreal! I fell in love with the blue waters of Oludeniz! I want to be there, NOW!!! Probably I'll go there at the end of Sept. if I manage! Great page!!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2004 at 10:04 AM

I have only been to the otogar in Fethiye (twice) but see I must do a third trip to Turkey, and that time not only stop at the otogar!

• bigblue's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2004 at 2:57 AM

I wish to dive there next year. Excellent region for vacation,lucky to live there. Regards from yhe other Aegean side.

• Alikatt's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2004 at 10:08 PM

This is one of my stops...defintiely staying somewhere in Oludeniz since Hillside is a little too steep for me...Thanks again for the wonderful pages.

• Mar 9, 2004 at 12:19 AM

the blue water ! the color is amazing!

• Aggeliki's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2003 at 7:43 AM

At least i can do this ;-)))

Erkmen

“... Dont limit your dreams”

Badges & Stats in Fethiye

Have you been to Fethiye?

Latest Activity in Fethiye