Istanbul Sports & Outdoors Tips by Erkmen Top 5 Page for this destination
Istanbul Sports & Outdoors: 69 reviews and 125 photos
If you have not been to Istanbul since now, you will have no excuse after Formula 1 :)..
Starting from 2005, One of the Formula 1 races are being held in Istanbul at Istanbul park circuit... The rally circuit is on the Asian side of Istanbul and located near the new Sabiha Gokcen Airport.. Istanbul race is taking place on the second part of August and it is generally very hot at this time of the year... And you will have the chance to watch the worlds number 1 race in Istanbul..
The first dig of the Ground has been made with the joining of Bernie Eclestone and Turkish Prime Minister on Sep10, 03.. And the construction has started.. The ground is 5,3 Km length and tours are taking place on the counter clock direction.. Course has ups and downs and so many places tha allow passing of cars, which makes the race so attractive...
Equipment: Your teams Flag (Ferrari, Mc Laren, Renault, BMW etc..). Your hat and your Camera.
Address: Kurtkoy, Pendik - Istanbul
Directions: The race ground is near to the second airport of Istanbul.
Theme: Sports Watching
Last derby at Kadikoy
If you happen to be in Istanbul while there is a match between the two rival teams of Istanbul, Fenerbahce and Gala.. Do not miss to watch this game..
Fenerbahce Stadium, on the Asian side, is the Biggest Football stadium in Istanbul with 52,000 seated capacity ..
The matches between Fener and Gala in this Stadium is a not to miss out opportunity.
Note: Last match between Fener and Gala in this stadium has created an unbelievable score of 6-0..
Equipment: Do not wear any red clothes...:)
Address: Fenerbahce Stadium, Kadikoy - Istanbul
Directions: On the Asian side, Walking distance from the Kadikoy Port..
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (121)
- See All Hip of Istanbul...
- See All Lacivert
- See All From Istanbul to Cappadocia
- See All Kumkapi Fish Market
- See All All Istanbul Hostels
- See All The Oldest Shopping Mall
Erkmen's Related Pages
Istanbul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STROLLING THROUGH ISTANBUL"
- "The only city in the world build in 2 continents"
- "Istanbul not/and Constantinople"
- "istanbul tips"
- "My Beloved Istanbul"
- "Beauty, Culture, & History - All In One Place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istanbul
- Hotels in Istanbul
- Transportation in Istanbul
- Nightlife in Istanbul
- Restaurants in Istanbul
- Shopping in Istanbul
- Warnings and Dangers in Istanbul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Istanbul
- 123 Reviews
- 185 Photos
- 53 Forum posts
- 95 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istanbul
Photos in IstanbulSee All Photos (185)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 123 reviews, 185 photos, 4 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 86 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 46 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya Intro, 36 reviews, 36 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos
- Seoul Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalyan Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Milan Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Bodrum Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Topkapi Palace- 313 Reviews, 734 Photos
- Agia Sophia - Ayasofya- 303 Reviews, 716 Photos
- Grand Bazaar- 112 Reviews, 196 Photos
- Blue Mosque - Sultanahmet- 251 Reviews, 554 Photos
- Basilica Cistern - Yerebatan Saray- 115 Reviews, 255 Photos
- Bosphorus River- 109 Reviews, 192 Photos
- Galata Tower- 100 Reviews, 226 Photos
- Dolmabahce Palace- 106 Reviews, 245 Photos
- Süleymaniye Mosque- 73 Reviews, 160 Photos
- Istiklal Caddesi- 63 Reviews, 150 Photos
See All Istanbul Things to Do